Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 8, 2012, 11:04 PM   #1
cnguyen0320
macrumors regular

Why did you get or waiting to get an iPhone 5?

I'm comparing the iPhone 5 to my iPhone 4 and seriously, I'm not seeing the big deal. The three biggies between the two are: LTE vs 3g, 4in vs 3.5in screen, and A4 vs A6. I guess LTE is important but wifi is everywhere and with limited data plans, it doesn't matter as much as it's made out to be since a lot of us rely on wifi more than data. The screen size, I have used them side by side... Basically minimal difference, not worth $200 by itself. Actually I found it harder to type in landscape with the iphone 5. A4 A6 is where the biggest emphasis is put I think when comparing the difference between the two. The thing though, is that with every new phone, its speed is gonna get faster and faster. What I'm saying is that Apple is gonna say "yep we're faster" next year and the next year after that but so can every other phone manufacturer. So the speed will always be increasing and honestly, I think we can all wait an extra second for apps to open. Anyway, I'm trying to see why I should get an iPhone 5 other than that my two year contract is up.

So why did you get the iPhone 5 or why are you waiting impatiently for the iPhone 5 to come back in stock?
cnguyen0320 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone