Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Well it did not fix it. It happens less often, but still 1/5 calls it starts playing.

Fixed it completely for me. In any case, fixes for the Podcast app would be handled but Podcast app updates, not iOS updates. E-mail Apple about the problem and hopefully they will update the App with a fix soon. They have released a few updates already so they seem to be aware that the app is quite buggy so just be patient :D

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2011
Fixed it completely for me. In any case, fixes for the Podcast app would be handled but Podcast app updates, not iOS updates. E-mail Apple about the problem and hopefully they will update the App with a fix soon. They have released a few updates already so they seem to be aware that the app is quite buggy so just be patient :D

Will, do. Thanks for the reply.

ProudLoz

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2012
Hey guys, can anyone with iOS 6.1 with both an iPhone 5 (or 4S) and iPad 3 check two bugs for me when watching vidoes?

This mainly pertains to subtitles. The first bug, is the damn font size. On the iPhone 5, the subtitle font size is so small, it's nearly impossible to watch movies with subtitles turned on.

Now, for the iPad 3. When I load a movie with dimensions of 1920x816 and I turn on my subtitles. The 2nd line always gets cut off no matter what settings I change in Subler, and it's only movies with dimensions of 1920x816. This does not happen with any 720p files I convert with a similar aspect ratio. My movies never had this issue prior to iOS 6, and so I'm wondering if that's still the case here. Thank you.

big samm

macrumors 68000
Oct 27, 2008
What about itunes match did they fix it by putting it the old way like ios 5?
Can we know which song is on the device and which one is on the cloud without going into settings and turn off show all music?

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
What about itunes match did they fix it by putting it the old way like ios 5?
Can we know which song is on the device and which one is on the cloud without going into settings and turn off show all music?

It's the same as it was on 6.0.1

AppleBomb

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2012
ios 6.1 beta 1

Hi guys and girls. I have a problem with my ipod touch 4g and I need some help. My ipod touch was on ios 6.0.1 and I updated it to ios 6.1 beta 1 and I'm not an apple developer. That was a big mistake on my part. Since I'm not an apple developer, I can't even use my ipod touch anymore. Well I can't set it up. Now since I did this, I can't even restore my ipod touch in itunes. There's not even an restore option anymore. Plus I can't even put my ipod touch in dfu mode because my sleep/power button is jammed. Does anyone know how I can get back to ios 6.0.1 again? Sorry to be off topic a little but I just need to know how to get back.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
Hi guys and girls. I have a problem with my ipod touch 4g and I need some help. My ipod touch was on ios 6.0.1 and I updated it to ios 6.1 beta 1 and I'm not an apple developer. That was a big mistake on my part. Since I'm not an apple developer, I can't even use my ipod touch anymore. Well I can't set it up. Now since I did this, I can't even restore my ipod touch in itunes. There's not even an restore option anymore. Plus I can't even put my ipod touch in dfu mode because my sleep/power button is jammed. Does anyone know how I can get back to ios 6.0.1 again? Sorry to be off topic a little but I just need to know how to get back.

you would have to download the 6.0.1 ipsw and put your device into recovery or DFU mode.

jahaman

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2013
Question

Hey guys, can anyone with iOS 6.1 with both an iPhone 5 (or 4S) and iPad 3 check two bugs for me when watching vidoes?

This mainly pertains to subtitles. The first bug, is the damn font size. On the iPhone 5, the subtitle font size is so small, it's nearly impossible to watch movies with subtitles turned on.

Now, for the iPad 3. When I load a movie with dimensions of 1920x816 and I turn on my subtitles. The 2nd line always gets cut off no matter what settings I change in Subler, and it's only movies with dimensions of 1920x816. This does not happen with any 720p files I convert with a similar aspect ratio. My movies never had this issue prior to iOS 6, and so I'm wondering if that's still the case here. Thank you.

Hi ProudLoz, did you somehow solve this 1920x816 problem?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.