Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

makotoisle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 31, 2012
Hi All

I recently broke my iFrogz Ultra Lean case. I'm not sure how, but the corner essentially cracked and broke off. I suspect it's maybe from me taking it off to clean the phone one night. *shrug*

I think I want to keep the phone naked but put it into a sleeve to protect it while it's in my pocket. Only, I'm not sure if I would like that or not. I've seen numerous threads about cases and sleeves, but I'm wondering what local stores carry sleeves so I can physically try one out before committing to it. I don't want to order an expensive phone sleeve and not like it.

Thanks!

makotoisle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 31, 2012
I have the leather Sena UltraSlim Classic/Access and Water Field Suede Jacket and find myself using the Water Field Suede jacket a lot more.

http://www.senacases.com/apple/iphone-5-cases/ultraslim-classic/

http://www.sfbags.com/products/iphone-cases/suedejacket-iphone.php
They both look great but, I'm trying to find a physical retail store that sells sleeves so I can try the style first and see if I like things like how the sleeve would feel in my pocket or how convenient it is to take a phone in and out of a sleeve, etc.

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
They must be out there but I've recently done case shopping at Apple, Best Buy, Target, Radio Shack, AT&T and I don't remember seeing a single sleeve. I wasn't looking for sleeves so they could have been under my nose so I'll just say they weren't prominently displayed. :D I say call around if you don't get a good answer here.

Or... Manufacturer's websites often have a "find store" option and I've used that a few times to track something down. The problem is the store usually carries a subset of what's on the website so you have to call or visit anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.