Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CiccioAtSea

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
Principality of Monaco
I wouldn't notice it too... but as the video says this may give some problem in some situation like playing fruit ninja or similar games/apps.

This was actually the reason of my thread... wondering if for someone this may be considered as a real problem or not.

EDIT
I was wondering also if this could be a software related "issue" or something due to the new display technology as the man in the video says...

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
I wouldn't notice it too... but as the video says this may give some problem in some situation like playing fruit ninja or similar games/apps.

This was actually the reason of my thread... wondering if for someone this may be considered as a real problem or not.

EDIT
I was wondering also if this could be a software related "issue" or something due to the new display technology as the man in the video says...

it only happens if you keep your finger on it, so it should have no effect in games of the sort if you don't play it like some kid spazzing out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.