Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 10, 2012, 07:34 AM   #1
Abazigal
macrumors 68030

Does your iPhone battery last you through the day?

For me, my 4s' battery seems to be draining faster these days.

While it is true that I am starting to make fuller use of more power-draining features (basically just push email), I am dismayed that the battery cannot seem to sustain usage of features which I deem expected and necessary in today's interconnected world.

I have turned off location services, and even on light usage (mild surfing, app usage here and there), my phone is usually down to ~20-30% by the time I reach home. I don't even use it to listen to music or stream youtube.

So if I am out for some meeting, my phone may not even reach home switched on. I cannot imagine what will happen were I to start adopting the pebble watch next year (connects via bluetooth, resulting in further battery drain).

What about you people?
Abazigal is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone