Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

I8P'CS

Suspended
Jul 29, 2010
That YouTube money must be worth getting x amount of views. Great idea/Gesture but I pass as I can buy my own.

Love the two guys though. Great youtube guys. Probably get a nice cheque every few months from YouTube so this video just helps that cause.

gmanist1000

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 22, 2009
That YouTube money must be worth getting x amount of views. Great idea/Gesture but I pass as I can buy my own.

Love the two guys though. Great youtube guys. Probably get a nice cheque every few months from YouTube so this video just helps that cause.

Why not enter and have a chance? If you win, you can always sell it and make the money back you spent on yours :p

Johnf1285

macrumors 6502a
Dec 25, 2010
I signed up too. I guess the $1300 iMac is worth the clicks/ranking boost they'll get from this! I like their thinking!!!!!!!

Traktor

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2011
Norway
Seems like a very nice price for those of you living in the US, but if I were to win, 1000 $ would barely cover half the cost of the cheapest 21,5" iMac.

Siderz

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2012
These awesome guys at YouTube teamed up to give away a new 2012 iMac.

Yeah I totally believe this.

Every time there is a competition like this, the 'channel' who 'won' is just a random username and doesn't actually exist/has been inactive for years.

Not worth the bother spending time trying to subscribe to everyone, find out you didn't win, then go back and unsubscribe from everyone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.