|Oct 20, 2011, 03:57 PM||#26|
|Nov 11, 2012, 06:15 AM||#27|
I was having the same problem since I got a 4s, but then I got it to work by doing the following (I don't know what worked, so I'll just say everything I did):
- deleting my previous backup though the iCloud app on my computer
- checking on iTunes if it was selected as iCloud backup (it was, so I unchecked it and checked it again)
- going on the iCloud menu on my phone and checking if iCloud was on. Since it was (and that is the part I think that worked), I unchecked it, confirmed and checked again, and this time it asked for my iTunes password and all.
- The next time I locked it while charging, when I unlocked it, the numbers on my wifi data counter had changed, which meant it started trying backing up.
- There is one thing, though, you can't unlock the phone during the process, otherwise it will stop backing up.
- I left it overight and now I'm letting it a couple of hours more just to be safe (since my last mannual backup took 10 hours), but it is already showing my backup on the iCloud app on my computer, so I'm pretty sure it worked.
Thank you, guys!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iCloud auto backup - iMac OSX 10.9||Captain Sulu||Mac Basics and Help||6||Nov 25, 2013 03:38 PM|
|iCloud Backup not working||david77||iOS 7||7||Jun 18, 2013 11:31 AM|
|iPod Touch: iCloud backup not working||.Asa||iOS 5 and earlier||1||Mar 26, 2013 08:28 AM|
|iCloud backup not working.||Rodville||iOS 6||3||Oct 29, 2012 02:13 PM|
|iCloud backup has stopped working||virginblue4||iPhone||0||Aug 15, 2012 05:36 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 PM.