Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng

Old Jul 18, 2012, 01:05 PM   #1
esoter1c
macrumors newbie

Millennial Media - Insterstitial ads revenue going down

Hi all,

Has anyone else seen a big drop in Millennial Media revenue since early July?

I've only been using this network for the past 50 days (not the longest time but still if the trend i'm seeing in my revenue continues it's almost not even worth having)

For the 50 days i've received pretty much the same amount of Views throughout, roughly 5000 daily (give or take 500).

My CTR however is always growing. In June I was getting about 4-6% CTR and since July i'm getting between 7-9% CTR.

So with the same amount of views throughout but with a much higher CTR, you would expect to see a higher eCPM.
Except that's not what i'm seeing at all. I was getting eCPM of 4.5$ in June and since my CTR has increased in July my eCPM has been dropping..currently it seems to be staying around the 1.5$ mark. Hence my revenue is dropping a lot as well from 25-30$/daily to under 10$.

Was Millennial Media just trolling me when I started? Was June just a high paying month? What should I do? Stick it out or try a new network?

Thanks!
esoter1c is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2012, 03:41 PM   #2
millennialmedia
macrumors newbie

Millennial Media Support

Hi Esoter1c,

I recently noticed your post and wanted to reach out to you. I work on the developer support team at Millennial Media, and would be happy to review your account and discuss your performance. Please feel free to reach out to me at support@mmedia.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

James
millennialmedia is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2012, 10:11 AM   #3
pub-mmedia
macrumors newbie

dear support mmedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by millennialmedia View Post
Hi Esoter1c,

I recently noticed your post and wanted to reach out to you. I work on the developer support team at Millennial Media, and would be happy to review your account and discuss your performance. Please feel free to reach out to me at support@mmedia.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

James
apologize if this message off topic
chance to meet you here
I as publisher in Mmedia has so far not been
got the results of my hard work, at this time I was not able to account I use to login to the Mmedia appears this is not a problem for me but please give me the answer to this pending payment
thank you

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mmedia.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	376531  
pub-mmedia is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng