Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff3

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2007
SF Bay Area
A 1TB USB 3.0 bus-powered drive for my MBA, and a new disposal (my old one had a good run but died at the age of 12 or so). It shouldn't be too tough to guess what I'll be doing for the next couple of hours (the drive is not involved).

Attachments

• WD Passport 1TB.jpg
    WD Passport 1TB.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 76
  • disposal.jpg
    disposal.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 70

BulletToothTony

macrumors 6502
Jan 5, 2009
This is my latest purchase new MacBook Pro to be honest it's my first one as I've come away from windows sorry for poor photo.Image

what made you want to purchase a Mac, for me it was the iMovie and iPhoto videos i saw on the apple website, and did you ever talked bad about Macs, I know half the people on the net tends to talk trash about Macs even thou they've never tried them.

MrKambo

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2012
after a massive discussion with a family member (we're both tech nerds) i decided to keep my Retina iPad and cancel my iPad Mini order

so i decided i wanted my iPad to have some protection, bought a smart cover for it, and for my iPhone 5 a Snugg case, i currently have it in a tpu clear cover by Rocketfish, but ive reached that point were i think im too overprotective of my iPhone so change of case is needed

Attachments

• 41x1mANzxYL._SS400_.jpg
    41x1mANzxYL._SS400_.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 77
  • MD306BA-1.jpg
    MD306BA-1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 64

imlovinit

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2012
Went to best buy for a new ipad case found a griffin for a decent price then saw the puma case for only $6. I liked the colors and for $6 worth thought what the hell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    731.5 KB · Views: 56

Mr.Noisy

macrumors 65816
May 5, 2007
UK™
Had to replace my iPhone after it was destroyed, thought i'd treat it to a new smart case, so I bought a Sena leather case for it, this is the actual colour, it's really nice..........

Attachments

• SENA-US-IPHN4-TAN-2.jpg
    SENA-US-IPHN4-TAN-2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 61

calderone

Cancelled
Aug 28, 2009
So jealous. If I were to ever spend a big chunk of money on a piece of furniture, it would be either this or an Eames Lounge chair.

I have been in the mode of buying nice (generally expensive) pieces that I will want to keep for a long time.

The sucky thing about this desk was actually finding one since they are on production hold. Found a brand new one though, just awaiting arrival :)

There is one on eBay right now. A little banged up, since it is from Design Within Reach, shipping is atrocious (they are always high).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.