Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Nov 12, 2012, 03:25 PM   #1
Codbroadway
macrumors newbie

Editing and fixing original iTunes widget?

I was curious if some of the smart people on the forums could fix up the iTunes widget for Dashboard that was in Snow Leopard but removed from Lion and ML. I'd do it myself but I have no experience with Javascript, only VB. It'd also be nice to update the visual appearances of the widget, so it'd be more similar to today's iTunes. The only bugs I know of are:

1. Shuffle will not work.
2. Cannot select playlists.
3. Sometimes there's delay between clicking the buttons. This may not be fixable.

I can provide the widget if anyone needs it. I'm sure other people would appreciate the widget being fixed for Lion/ML. Thanks!

Widget attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: zip iTunes.wdgt.zip (134.0 KB, 21 views)
Codbroadway is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming