Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maxvoegtli

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 12, 2012
Hi everybody, im new to this forum but i recently had a problem with the new total war.

So i just bought the new total war empire for mac. I was able to instal the whole system onto my mac, but when it came to the final stage of launching it, it would never launch, and just automatically shut down. I got a error message, saying what was wrong in computer language. I kept trying it but it wouldn't work. I tried re installing it three times but it still wouldn't work. Has anyone had anything similar, slash no whats wrong.

Cheers, Max

edddeduck

macrumors 68020
Mar 26, 2004
Hi everybody, im new to this forum but i recently had a problem with the new total war.

So i just bought the new total war empire for mac. I was able to instal the whole system onto my mac, but when it came to the final stage of launching it, it would never launch, and just automatically shut down. I got a error message, saying what was wrong in computer language. I kept trying it but it wouldn't work. I tried re installing it three times but it still wouldn't work. Has anyone had anything similar, slash no whats wrong.

Cheers, Max

Contact Feral Support. We can have a look, always better to ask us first we can usually help quicker than a forum can :)

Edwin

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.