Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

semida685

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2012
As an iphone user, i am very happy to come here to see your post about iphone updated apps. Love them and will try them later. looking forward to see your next post here.:)

212rikanmofo

macrumors 68000
Jan 31, 2003
I've been waiting patiently for the YouTube app to get updated, sigh. This is a high priority app, what's taking so damn long. C'mon.

Also whatsapp as well.

schell123

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2012
You share very useable Note...the "My Version" app is updated too. I think that's worthy of note.... Nice work

Farplaner

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2008
State Farm has been updated.

Also not sure if this is new, but I also noticed ESPN College Football app is updated too.

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
Also note that I'm continuously posting reviews and review updates to mainly the iPad / iPhone Apps forum here (I generally post to the iPad forum on Universal apps and only post to this forum if the app isn't an Universal one). In every single article I also elaborate on the iPhone 5-compatibility of all reviewed apps. I also post info on whether a particular update has at last received iPhone 5-compliance (an example is yesterday's article update on SloPro's receiving iPhone 5 support: https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/16307644/ ). That is, it's worth keeping an eye on my articles here at MacRumors.

(That is, SloPro is now iPhone 5-widescreen compliant but, as has been explained in the article, don't expect it to deliver 30+ fps recordings.)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.