Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X

Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:33 PM   #1
Hummer
macrumors 65816

Send a message via AIM to Hummer Send a message via Yahoo to Hummer Send a message via Skype™ to Hummer
Automator Macro for a Beginner

I've never used Automator before, and looking to schedule my MacBook Pro to automatically start broadcasting, recording, and blending two video feeds using Wirecast Pro.

I've got two I.P. cameras hooked into Wirecast Pro that work perfectly. I'd like to use Automator to have the MacBook Pro automatically click the "Broadcast" button, and then rotate through shots during a certain time slot, and then click "Broadcast" again, and stop rotating at the end of the scheduled time. I'll need to schedule this process to happen a couple times a week.

Would anyone be able to show me how to do this, and place automator on a schedule?

I'd be more than happy to throw $20 bucks in the direction of the lovely person who helps.

Edit: I think I posted this in the wrong forum. Maybe this should've gone in programming. My apologies. It would be great if the mods could move this.

Last edited by Hummer; Nov 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM.
Hummer is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X