Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 14, 2012, 10:02 AM   #1
alexandre16
macrumors member

Check in xcode where is the value of a variable in memory

Hi developers.

I am using xcode to build some simples command line programs, and now i want to check where is the value that i insert to a variable, i am writing in C language.

Exemple:

scanf("%d", &Var);

well, i run the program and insert the value, then i pause the program executation and go to Product -> Debug -> View memory and then i dont know what address i need to choose to see my value of the variable, anyone can give me some help with that?

Thanks people.
alexandre16 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming