Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > Mac Pro

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 14, 2012, 01:08 PM   #1
GermanyChris
Banned

Recommend a new display.

I sold my last display I was running dual 1080p Samsung's. My intent when selling them was to buy a 30" ACD (650 euro) from a friend of mine. I'm getting cold feet now for some reason. I watch movies make posters, fliers, certificates and such in Ps. I make business cards, plain certificates on misc. stuff in Ae. Edit sub 10Min videos in FCP and make small website animations in Flash nothing really special.

If you were to buy now what would you buy the ACD it's 8/10 but I think the allure of the display is the fruit nothing rational.

What says the MP forum?

Last edited by GermanyChris; Nov 14, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
GermanyChris is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > Mac Pro