Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Old Nov 15, 2012, 06:37 PM   #726
Pap
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvil Image View Post
They're combing orders for valid invitation addresses....
Mine was combed, i guess. I called up after I ordered mine through one of the invitations posted here because a color wasn't showing up in my order status. They said I ordered through another invitation and bumped me to the 26th. Was supposed to be shipped on or around the 15th. No biggie really... Just a heads up to some.
Pap is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 06:44 PM   #727
terminus123
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pap View Post
Mine was combed, i guess. I called up after I ordered mine through one of the invitations posted here because a color wasn't showing up in my order status. They said I ordered through another invitation and bumped me to the 26th. Was supposed to be shipped on or around the 15th. No biggie really... Just a heads up to some.
Same-- I ordered through another's link. I'm fine if they bump my order but if they cancel it.....
terminus123 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 06:45 PM   #728
BoomstickMafia
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pap View Post
That's pretty lame! If they're going to be strict about the links, then it should only be valid for the person to whom it was sent. Otherwise, it should be like a place holder. If i got in line, finally decide I don't want it and want to give my spot away, there's no harm done to the people behind me. To bump you to another shipping date says they somewhat endorse sharing of order invites.
BoomstickMafia is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 06:58 PM   #729
Pap
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomstickMafia View Post
That's pretty lame! If they're going to be strict about the links, then it should only be valid for the person to whom it was sent. Otherwise, it should be like a place holder. If i got in line, finally decide I don't want it and want to give my spot away, there's no harm done to the people behind me. To bump you to another shipping date says they somewhat endorse sharing of order invites.
Just to clarify, I literally got my invitation the day I called them so, they bumped me to my invitation date. I bet if I didn't have an invitation, It would have been cancelled or delayed even further. Also, I ordered from one of the invitations someone posted publicly here. I bet that invitation was inundated.
Pap is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 07:27 PM   #730
superstardj
macrumors regular

Mine has went from initiated to picked up. Ill be stalking the FedEx man in the morning that's for sure, good thing they usually deliver to my office before noon.

This has been some wait let me tell you....the only thing recently I've been this excited about is my new Thinkpad T430 which I also had to wait over a month for lol (custom from Lenovo, fastest core i5, backlit keyboard, ultimate N wifi card....added 16gb ram and 2 Samsung 830 series SSD as well as a gobi 4000, upgraded screen, ultrbay adapter and 9 cell battery)

Will post again when in transit.
superstardj is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 08:29 PM   #731
superstardj
macrumors regular

Anyone else got tracking yet?
Old Nov 15, 2012, 08:31 PM   #732
BoomstickMafia
macrumors member

Mine did not ship today, but I can confirm they were checking orders against their pre-order sign up list.

On the order details page, it shows:

Order#: 12xxxx Order Placed: October 31, 2012 at 3:49:00 PM PST
Order Status: Processing
Order Comments: 11/13/12 - confirmed on list/13. sc
Old Nov 15, 2012, 08:51 PM   #733
BoomstickMafia
macrumors member

If anyone was holding out for the Sector 5 in a Nickel series, good news!

Posted today in the comments of one of ECs blogs:

Ray Southards November 13, 2012 at 8:14 pm
Any idea if or when nickle version will be available?

ecadmin November 15, 2012 at 1:09 pm
If? Probably… When?! Sorry….
Old Nov 15, 2012, 08:58 PM   #734
superstardj
macrumors regular

We are "in transit" now!!
Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:04 PM   #735
BoomstickMafia
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstardj View Post
We are "in transit" now!!
Wish I could say the same thing. I won't have mine before Monday now, and I'm betting that it won't ship until Monday.

The wait is KILLING me! ha!
Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:14 PM   #736
superstardj
macrumors regular

Yeah I feel your pain if mine didn't ship today I'd probably be on top of a building somewhere with an AR15 lol (well it wouldn't have been that bad)

Can't believe a dang phone case has made us this crazy!!!

----------

Broomstickmafia - did you have a legit email? What day did you order.

Oh man a nickel edition huh? Oh boy time to start saving again lol

If anyone here needs a vapor pro gunmetal and silver that's in mint shape with transit case, speed wrench, all screws, suede backplate and original box pm me i really need to sell it.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:20 PM   #737
BoomstickMafia
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstardj View Post
Broomstickmafia - did you have a legit email? What day did you order.
Yes, I had a legit order. Ordered on Halloween, which is the day I got my email to order.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 10:16 PM   #738
swervinsuburban
macrumors regular

Doubt they would cancel an order that's like throwing profit down the toilet, if they cancelled mine I wouldn't order another and wait for a cheaper aluminum case that works to come out.
swervinsuburban is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:39 AM   #739
trdspectacoma
macrumors regular

mines is already the 26th so hopefully they don't bum me anymore. if not Ill wait till later
trdspectacoma is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:45 AM   #740
Swayzee
macrumors member

Mine says "11/14 added check box for shipping date to order. " wth does that mean? Was suppose to ship today.
Swayzee is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:48 AM   #741
bloodninj4
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvil Image View Post
They're combing orders for valid invitation addresses....
Bring it on!!!

So... Anyone else order through a link posted on here and get an estimated date of Nov 29?
bloodninj4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:52 AM   #742
mohsy90
macrumors 65816

Holy crap, I didn't realize how expensive this case was. That company is banking.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:52 AM   #743
trdspectacoma
macrumors regular

26th for me
trdspectacoma is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:55 AM   #744
BoomstickMafia
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayzee View Post
Mine says "11/14 added check box for shipping date to order. " wth does that mean? Was suppose to ship today.
It was not supposed to ship today. Says to begin shipping on 11/15. Not all cases in that batch will ship on the same day. I believe it will take 2-3 days to ship them all out. Maybe more this time because this is by far their largest shipment to date.

Yours seems to be ahead of mine. Mine says "11/13/12 - confirmed on list/13. sc" So, yeah, I'd like to see check box for shipping on mine! lol

All I know is that mine better ship on or before Monday. I am leaving town on Wed so if it ships Tuesday, I won't even get the damn thing. lol FedEx will ship it back to them.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:59 AM   #745
Swayzee
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomstickMafia View Post
It was not supposed to ship today. Says to begin shipping on 11/15. Not all cases in that batch will ship on the same day. I believe it will take 2-3 days to ship them all out. Maybe more this time because this is by far their largest shipment to date.

Yours seems to be ahead of mine. Mine says "11/13/12 - confirmed on list/13. sc" So, yeah, I'd like to see check box for shipping on mine! lol

All I know is that mine better ship on or before Monday. I am leaving town on Wed so if it ships Tuesday, I won't even get the damn thing. lol FedEx will ship it back to them.
Thanks. Didn't exactly know what it meant. Well hopefully I get a shipping notification tomorrow. I'm as excited for this case as I am for my iPhone coming on Tuesday. Haha. How sad.
Swayzee is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 02:02 AM   #746
Adutrumque
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsy90 View Post
Holy crap, I didn't realize how expensive this case was. That company is banking.
Its not that expansive. Its like buying 1 case for the money of 2.
Adutrumque is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:47 AM   #747
fskywalker
macrumors 65816

Question

I put 2 orders with my same link a couple of days apart, the first one doesn't have the memo, but the second one says "Confirmed on list/7. sc". That's weird

Last edited by fskywalker; Nov 17, 2012 at 09:03 AM.
fskywalker is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:28 AM   #748
Adutrumque
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karylmatt View Post
After using the gold metal detector I found that it is really a good device, it can not only help to save time but also can help you to save energy. And besides being used for looking for gold, the gold metal detectors can alao be used to help the archologist in finding treasures and used in many other important places as security tool.
Are you sure thats placed right? Lol.
Adutrumque is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 06:09 AM   #749
BoomstickMafia
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adutrumque View Post
Are you sure thats placed right? Lol.
Clearly a spam advertisement. lol

I reported them.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
I put 2 orders with my same link a couple of days apart, the one ordered on October 26 Doesn't have the memo, but the second ordered on November 1st says "11/13/12 - Confirmed on list/7. sc". That's weird
I bet that means only one is going to ship. Mine message is the same as your except for list/13. Wish we knew the importance of that list in terms of shipping.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 07:23 AM   #750
fskywalker
macrumors 65816

I placed the 2 orders with two different e-mail accounts and payed one with Paypal and another one with a credit card. The funny thing is the one that already has the comment that has been reviewed is the one that is not associated to the e-mail I registered for the pre-order. lol

Lets see what happens.
fskywalker is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories