Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 15, 2012, 07:17 AM   #1
ariarteau
macrumors newbie

No experience in web design and needing help

Hi Guys,

I have absolutely no experience about web design and HTML ( Well, I do have a basic knowledge in HTML, like center stuff, change background color, put paragraph, etc. (Newbies' stuff)). I was still able to create a website (looking pretty basic but does the job!)

I'm hosting it into my dropbox.

I need some HTML brains to help me. I want to create a form that people will use to contact about one of my product they're interested in. They fill up the form and when they press on submit (or "Envoyer" by the fact my website's in French) it is sent automatically to me by email, telling me all the information they've given. I want this email to be sent from theirs, so I would just need to click on "reply" to reply to their email address. You understand what I mean ? (It would also be great if they could include a picture file in the form they would send me, but if it makes the stuff too difficult, let's just forget it)

I'm really sorry for my inexperience in this stuff, but I would really like help from you guys.

Thanks a lot
ariarteau is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development