Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Baxpin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2012
I'm in the market for a few Apple devices this year, and in years past I've not been keeping an eye on what the did around Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday. Do they typically offer any kind of discounts or specials on these days? If so, what kind of items are marked down? Is it typically iOS/Mac Accessories or has it been their iMac/iPads etc?

I find it hard to believe they'd give even the slightest of discounts on iMac or iPad, but just want to make sure before I go an get something now that I'm not missing out on anything if I wait 3 weeks.

bbydon

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2005
ATL
I'm in the market for a few Apple devices this year, and in years past I've not been keeping an eye on what the did around Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday. Do they typically offer any kind of discounts or specials on these days? If so, what kind of items are marked down? Is it typically iOS/Mac Accessories or has it been their iMac/iPads etc?

I find it hard to believe they'd give even the slightest of discounts on iMac or iPad, but just want to make sure before I go an get something now that I'm not missing out on anything if I wait 3 weeks.

They do Black friday but not cyber monday.
Generally $100 of the macs except the mac mini and $50 off ipad. I doubt they will discount the ipad mini this year. I bet you can find what they did last year with a quick search.

tshrimp

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2012
I have not seen very many good deals on Cyber Monday. Usually Black Friday.

TRAV9614

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2012
I am pretty sure that apple lowers their prices to what they are with the student discount. So basically everyone gets the student discount for the day.

justjax

macrumors regular
Nov 15, 2011
Anyone know what time the Black Friday sale starts online? The banner ad on the main UK apple site just says Friday 23rd, no start time? Midnight, 9am?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.