Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Nov 13, 2012, 08:25 AM   #151
Smileyboy
macrumors 6502a
 
Smileyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Send a message via AIM to Smileyboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyzucc0 View Post
Just got my tracking this morning, apple.com originally said november 21st, now fedex is saying november 16th hopefully this holds!
Same here I placed my order on the 8th of November. Black LTE VZW 32Gb
__________________
13 MBA 13" MAXED OUT, iP5S 64GB Gold VZW, iPad mini Retina 64gb white VZW LTE, ATV 3
Nintendo Friend Code 1435 4396 4257
Smileyboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2012, 09:06 AM   #152
eim23x
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileyboy View Post
Same here I placed my order on the 8th of November. Black LTE VZW 32Gb
I placed on the 8th too but no tracking yet
White LTE VZW 64gb iPad 4
Hopefully later today, apple CSR says now till the 15th
eim23x is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2012, 09:20 AM   #153
Smileyboy
macrumors 6502a
 
Smileyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Send a message via AIM to Smileyboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eim23x View Post
I placed on the 8th too but no tracking yet
White LTE VZW 64gb iPad 4
Hopefully later today, apple CSR says now till the 15th
Mine was for a mini.
Smileyboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:23 PM   #154
eim23x
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileyboy View Post
Mine was for a mini.
oh at least i get my iPad mini 64GB Verizon tomorrow, just the
iPad 4th gen it says 23rd and no tracking or shipped yet.
eim23x is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:17 PM   #155
wrongcoast
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: LA
It's here.........

.........a day ahead of estimated delivery date!

iPad 4th Gen. 64GB Wi-Fi LTE. Can't wait to get home tonight and sync it.
wrongcoast is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:53 PM   #156
eim23x
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongcoast View Post
.........a day ahead of estimated delivery date!

iPad 4th Gen. 64GB Wi-Fi LTE. Can't wait to get home tonight and sync it.
Enjoy, I am still waiting for mine to ship hopefully today.
so i can get it on 23rd.
eim23x is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 06:42 PM   #157
hrl
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Send a message via MSN to hrl
I just received my LTE iPad Mini.
hrl is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 06:45 PM   #158
Gopiballava
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrl View Post
I just received my LTE iPad Mini.
Which carrier, and when did it switch from "Preparing for shipment" to "shipped"?

Mine's been "preparing for shipment" since last Thursday. 64GB black AT&T mini.
Gopiballava is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 06:48 PM   #159
hrl
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Send a message via MSN to hrl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopiballava View Post
Which carrier, and when did it switch from "Preparing for shipment" to "shipped"?

Mine's been "preparing for shipment" since last Thursday. 64GB black AT&T mini.
Verizon, it says 'shipped'.
hrl is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 06:52 PM   #160
Gopiballava
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrl View Post
Verizon, it says 'shipped'.
I'm jealous! My boss got his Verizon one this morning. I was initially suspecting that the AT&T ones were all delayed based on responses here, but it seems like a few of them are arriving. Maybe there were simply more Verizon ones ordered, and that's why more Verizon people say they got theirs.

I'd be a lot happier if I just knew how long I had to wait! I'm surprised that Apple hasn't announced the in-store date...
Gopiballava is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 02:12 AM   #161
eim23x
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic311 View Post
at this point, i just want Apple to pick a date and stick to it. i guess that is what they are trying to do with Nov 21, which was verified "off-record" i guess by the CSR who said it's almost definite that i will receive it on Nov 19 or 20
So did your even ship out yet?

Mine just shipped out 6:13am EST. received email from Apple, i was refreshing on site and it showed shipped.
So far Delivered on Friday 23rd hopefully before.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-11-16 at 1.21.50 PM.png
Views:	7
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	377649  

Last edited by eim23x; Nov 16, 2012 at 05:45 AM.
eim23x is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 08:44 AM   #162
Medic311
macrumors 65816
 
Medic311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by eim23x View Post
So did your even ship out yet?

Mine just shipped out 6:13am EST. received email from Apple, i was refreshing on site and it showed shipped.
So far Delivered on Friday 23rd hopefully before.
nope!

still hasn't shipped yet.

due to a last minute business trip i haven't had a chance to call them. i'll give them a ring at lunch time and give them a piece of my mind

Last edited by Medic311; Nov 16, 2012 at 09:23 AM.
Medic311 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 08:51 AM   #163
hrl
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Send a message via MSN to hrl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopiballava View Post
I'm jealous! My boss got his Verizon one this morning. I was initially suspecting that the AT&T ones were all delayed based on responses here, but it seems like a few of them are arriving. Maybe there were simply more Verizon ones ordered, and that's why more Verizon people say they got theirs.

I'd be a lot happier if I just knew how long I had to wait! I'm surprised that Apple hasn't announced the in-store date...
I did call Apple and asked them to expedite the shipping.
hrl is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 09:35 AM   #164
eim23x
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic311 View Post
nope!

still hasn't shipped yet.

due to a last minute business trip i haven't had a chance to call them. i'll give them a ring at lunch time and give them a piece of my mind
Mine was dated by FedEx 23rd that means must go out today.
Also on FedEx bill info labels to ship was made on 14 mine was surprise did not go out 15 I guess they held it on purpose
But apple email said Nov 26th I was like wtf lol

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrl View Post
I did call Apple and asked them to expedite the shipping.
Good like with that call everyday this week and they can't expedited when it is prepared to ship.
eim23x is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 01:02 PM   #165
eim23x
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic311 View Post
nope!

still hasn't shipped yet.

due to a last minute business trip i haven't had a chance to call them. i'll give them a ring at lunch time and give them a piece of my mind
Are you closet to a Apple store at 10pm you can order one and pick it up.
And just return the one they send you.

by the way i called FedEx today and first thing the automated system
offer to hold a package FYI!!!
eim23x is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 01:32 PM   #166
Medic311
macrumors 65816
 
Medic311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by eim23x View Post
Are you closet to a Apple store at 10pm you can order one and pick it up.
And just return the one they send you.

by the way i called FedEx today and first thing the automated system
offer to hold a package FYI!!!
10pm tonight you can order it online and pick it up on saturday you mean?
Medic311 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 01:56 PM   #167
eim23x
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic311 View Post
10pm tonight you can order it online and pick it up on saturday you mean?
That correct.
eim23x is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 02:06 PM   #168
Medic311
macrumors 65816
 
Medic311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by eim23x View Post
That correct.
nice! where did you see that?

is that for just Apple Stores or all retailers?
Medic311 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 02:48 PM   #169
eim23x
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic311 View Post
nice! where did you see that?

is that for just Apple Stores or all retailers?
right now if you choose one it gives option.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-11-16 at 10.47.45 PM.png
Views:	2
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	377745  
eim23x is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:09 PM   #170
Medic311
macrumors 65816
 
Medic311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by eim23x View Post
right now if you choose one it gives option.
it doesn't for the stores in Philadelphia, PA

----------

Just got this email this afternoon from Apple (my iPad 4, 64GB LTE-Verizon still has yet to ship despite me pre-ordering it within 4 hours that pre-ordering went live):

Dear -----------------,

Thank you for shopping with Apple.

Our records indicate Next Day Shipping was added to your order. Since
your item is shipping from overseas, we are unable to guarantee Next Day
Shipping.

As a result, we’ve removed Next Day Shipping from your order and you
will not be charged.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please visit apple.com/orderstatus
to check the most up-to-date status of your order.

Sincerely,
The Apple Online Store
Medic311 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:20 PM   #171
eim23x
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic311 View Post
it doesn't for the stores in Philadelphia, PA

----------

Just got this email this afternoon from Apple (my iPad 4, 64GB LTE-Verizon still has yet to ship despite me pre-ordering it within 4 hours that pre-ordering went live):

Dear -----------------,

Thank you for shopping with Apple.

Our records indicate Next Day Shipping was added to your order. Since
your item is shipping from overseas, we are unable to guarantee Next Day
Shipping.

As a result, we’ve removed Next Day Shipping from your order and you
will not be charged.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please visit apple.com/orderstatus
to check the most up-to-date status of your order.

Sincerely,
The Apple Online Store
yeah all stores have the pickup but u might have just missed the 10pm est time.

Same email but i got my iPad mini yesterday and iPad 4th shipped and at Fedex
-

11/16/2012 - Friday
7:56 pm
At local FedEx facility

CHENGDU CN
2:52 pm
Left FedEx origin facility

CHENGDU CN
-

11/15/2012 - Thursday
11:52 pm
Picked up

CHENGDU CN
-

11/14/2012 - Wednesday
2:47 pm
Shipment information sent to FedEx
eim23x is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:42 PM   #172
Medic311
macrumors 65816
 
Medic311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Update

Ok, so I called up Apple and gave them a piece of my mind. They said that whoever expedited the order selected the wrong option and it knocked me further down in the line of queues. She said that the shipping upgrade to Next-Day should not have been processed that way and she said to make good on their mistake she wants to send me a smart cover. I turned it down because I already have one. She asked what I wanted instead. I asked her to knock off -$50 from the cost of the iPad. She put me on hold and talked to her manager. I spoke with the manager and told her what happened and she said she has gone ahead and reduced the price of the iPad from $829 to $779.

Delivery date is still Nov 21 but at least I just saved $50.

I called back and asked if they could include a Lightning cable which would be the equivalent of a leather smart cover case (what the first lady originally offered). They said they can't discount Lightning cables, company policy. The guy gave me a coupon code though:




Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Apple.

We are pleased to offer you a coupon for use at the Apple Online Store. This coupon is valid until Saturday, December 29, 2012 for:

$15 off an order of $100 or more (excluding sales tax and applicable shipping charges)
$30 off an order of $200 or more (excluding sales tax and applicable shipping charges)
$45 off an order of $300 or more (excluding sales tax and applicable shipping charges)

Your coupon Promotion Code is ---------------------.

To redeem the coupon, call 1-800-MY-APPLE to speak with an Apple specialist.

This coupon can only be redeemed once, and is ineligible for use at the iTunes Music Store or Apple Retail Stores. We are unable to combine this coupon with other coupons or Apple discounts, and the balance of the gift can only be transferred one time.

Please note, this coupon is ineligible for discounts on AppleCare Protection Plan, gift cards, Electronic Software Downloads, iPhone, iPad, shipping fees, and tax charges.

Best regards,

The Apple Online Store Team
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	new iPad 4 LTE price.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	377755  

Last edited by Medic311; Nov 16, 2012 at 05:22 PM.
Medic311 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:08 PM   #173
eim23x
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic311 View Post
Ok, so I called up Apple and gave them a piece of my mind. They said that whoever expedited the order selected the wrong option and it knocked me further down in the line of queues. She said that the shipping upgrade to Next-Day should not have been processed that way and she said to make good on their mistake she wants to send me a smart cover. I turned it down because I already have one. She asked what I wanted instead. I asked her to knock off -$50 from the cost of the iPad. She put me on hold and talked to her manager. I spoke with the manager and told her what happened and she said she has gone ahead and reduced the price of the iPad from $829 to $779.

Delivery date is still Nov 21 but at least I just saved $50

See below for the screen shot:
That cool but how is it the Nov 21st if it did not ship out yet?
Mine is for delivery for Nov 23rd and it shipped out 16th today.

I paid $812 for mine with NJ tax $868.84
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-11-17 at 1.07.29 AM.png
Views:	6
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	377758  

Last edited by eim23x; Nov 16, 2012 at 05:15 PM.
eim23x is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:20 PM   #174
Medic311
macrumors 65816
 
Medic311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by eim23x View Post
That cool but how is it the Nov 21st if it did not ship out yet?
Mine is for delivery for Nov 23rd and it shipped out 16th today.

I paid $812 for mine with NJ tax $868.84
no clue


how did your get your's for $812?
Medic311 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:32 PM   #175
eim23x
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic311 View Post
no clue

how did your get your's for $812?

That cool on coupon code, the company I work with has 6% discount with apple it does not work iPad mini or iPhone though
eim23x is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cellular-Capable Retina iPad Mini Models Begin Trickling Into U.S. Apple Retail Stores MacRumors MacRumors.com News Discussion 57 Nov 15, 2013 05:23 AM
WiFi + Cellular iPad Mini and Fourth-Generation iPad Launching in China Friday MacRumors MacRumors.com News Discussion 40 Jan 17, 2013 12:26 AM
First Pre-Orders of LTE iPad Mini and Fourth-Generation iPad Models Arriving in U.S. MacRumors MacRumors.com News Discussion 57 Nov 16, 2012 10:58 AM
Cellular-Capable iPad Mini Pre-Orders Arriving in U.S. as Early as Thursday, November 15 MacRumors MacRumors.com News Discussion 79 Nov 16, 2012 12:42 AM
iPad Mini: iPad Mini with Cellular launches 26 November in the UK! hourami iPad 1 Nov 14, 2012 04:07 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC