Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:06 AM   #1
ash211
macrumors newbie

(Update) Handbrake alternative for movies that didn't successfully convert?

I've got about 8 movies that didn't successfully convert using Handbrake...anyone have any other suggestions? Also any suggestions for blue ray movies?

**Update** Nothing wrong with Handbrake there was just a Noob at the helm. After converting a bunch of movies I transferred them to my Windows desktop and added them to iTunes account. About half of the movies wouldn't play on my Apple TV so I thought Handbrake just didn't correctly convert them. Well, I discovered today that for some reason iTunes only "found" where half of the movie files were kept. When I showed iTunes where the files were everything works great.

Thanks for the help and suggestions Guys!!!

Last edited by ash211; Nov 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Update
ash211 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater