Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFire

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2012
11/26er as well and I got my equipment today. No tracking info was sent, but as per my TM's e-mail, I knew to expect it any day now, so all is well.

I can also confirm that there are no bombs inside, but I did not open the gift box; that's probably where it's at. It's out of sight, so I should have no temptations :D Ready to get started! :apple:

Citychic

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2012
New York-Dallas, USA
11/26er as well and I got my equipment today. No tracking info was sent, but as per my TM's e-mail, I knew to expect it any day now, so all is well.

I can also confirm that there are no bombs inside, but I did not open the gift box; that's probably where it's at. It's out of sight, so I should have no temptations :D Ready to get started! :apple:

;)

mthbz

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2012
Wow, i guess today is the day for everyone!

I got my equipment as well. I want to open it so badly, but my hubby said he'd hold out sex if I opened it. :rolleyes: (If it were that good, I wouldn't open it. Waiting until he goes to sleep.)

PBLRDom

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2011

I got my equipment as well. I want to open it so badly, but my hubby said he'd hold out sex if I opened it. :rolleyes: (If it were that good, I wouldn't open it. Waiting until he goes to sleep.)

oh snap!

Arth7ur

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2012
I'd be stuck between risking a job i just got in order to seek possible employment with my dream company or stay in a job that i already have.
15.jpg

themayorr

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2012

Hopefully he doesn't see your post lol

----------

So ergonomic chairs I am seeing are $150 and up... will they reimburse this back to us as a business expense???

koolaid-drinker

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Kingsport,Tn
So, I passed my first test today!

Believe me when I tell you that the tests are no joke.

Make sure you do not rush through it and read each question carefully.

----------

Hopefully he doesn't see your post lol

----------

So ergonomic chairs I am seeing are $150 and up... will they reimburse this back to us as a business expense???

No...but it is a tax write off.

AngryGerbil

macrumors 6502a
Aug 26, 2012
Are you guys seriously thinking about purchasing a chair online without being able to sit in it? Crazy!

I bought a pretty decent one from Amazon that fit the specs perfectly but after 2 days of use I had a sore back and went back to my non standard executive chair after uploading pics of my per spec chair to ergo:rolleyes:

Citychic

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2012
New York-Dallas, USA
awww I didn't get a call...yet.

For those who've started I know we should wait for the chair but I have a couple questions. My sis in law has one she wants to give me so --does it have to have arms? Also is it perhaps a reimbursed business expense since it's required?

LOL Spoke too soon. My TM just called :D

Mines called also I missed the call:eek: Im so not a phone person please email me or text me you'll get a quicker response lol so i replied via email :D

KLinPA

macrumors regular
Aug 24, 2012
PA
I guess I'm lucky. My father sells furniture to the government, and they buy some EXPENSIVE stuff.

So I get to hand-select my throne.

You should see if he'd be willing to sell to a group of us. If 10 people or more would get together and purchase the same chair.

I wish Apple came up with something like that.

hmm....

Stukenbroeker

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2012
Mines called also I missed the call:eek: Im so not a phone person please email me or text me you'll get a quicker response lol so i replied via email :D

Hahahahahahaha. "I'm so not a phone person..." You're about to be on one every day! Sorry, I thought it was funny.

And I'll check on getting chairs. Prices, options, all that good stuff.

Citychic

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2012
New York-Dallas, USA
Hahahahahahaha. "I'm so not a phone person..." You're about to be on one every day! Sorry, I thought it was funny.

And I'll check on getting chairs. Prices, options, all that good stuff.

thats the exact reason why I am not lol I have been in customer service for 10+ years.. Very rarely do I talk on the phone in my personal life:cool::apple:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.