Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > Mac mini

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 16, 2012, 11:23 AM   #1
Katieg-fm
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Should I buy or wait?

I was all set to order a new Mac mini, which I planned to use with my Phillips tv via hdmi, but now I am reading about black screen and snow problems. It seems pretty much guaranteed that I won't be able to use hdmi to hdmi, correct?

Also, I don't live anywhere near an apple store, so if it is doesn't work, it doesn't seem like there are any solutions from apple other than returning correct?

Any advice would be appreciated!
Katieg-fm is offline   0 Reply With Quote

 
MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > Mac mini

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
should i buy now, or wait? findingthelimit iMac 21 Aug 20, 2013 05:40 PM
Should I wait or buy now? ukflyer MacBook Pro 23 May 25, 2013 01:26 PM
Buy now...or wait? Brad2296 iMac 10 Nov 20, 2012 06:41 PM
buy now or wait? jetlagged MacBook Pro 4 Nov 13, 2012 11:57 AM
4S: buy or wait? JES iPhone 6 May 31, 2012 11:38 AM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC