Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:07 PM   #1
Anti-Lucifer
macrumors 6502a

iPad mini best gaming device in iOS lineup

cool story:

After 2 days of my new iPad mini, I have to declare that using the mini for games is awesome. More awesome than an iphone 5 AND and ipad 3 combined. Sure the 9.7" is great for game display but it's heavy and definitely a chore to play with. On the mini, it's absolutely perfect. No real analog controls but the light weight and smaller size is a joy to use for gaming. The graphics is fantastic as well and nearly all the games run so well, it's absolutely amazing.

I didn't expect this because I was so infatuated with the "terrible screen display" - which it is not but only when not compared to the retina ipad. The mini is a wonderful device!
Anti-Lucifer is offline   4 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad