Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:54 PM   #1
macarcyus
macrumors newbie

Some problems with the iPad 4

hello friends I have a problem that I have to share with you if I can help in some way because they know if it is my problem or not xD. This is the third iPad 4 new it replaced, and actually sent the last, and here is my question. First I get scratched by the back, the second as a mark on the back and the third I came with a yellow mark on the top very ugly. then my question. to send the last iPad that revived instead of the second was that he had asked for replacement since he preferred to have a minimum mark to have a yellow mark. open a problem? now I want to see the pictures and tell me how they see this screen if they see something in it or is that really I'm going crazy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1353091978.416626.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	377725   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1353092022.042482.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	969.1 KB
ID:	377726  
macarcyus is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 01:33 PM   #2
Gritzo
macrumors newbie

...Ok.....what exactly am i looking for ..?
Gritzo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 01:50 PM   #3
macarcyus
macrumors newbie

haha you see anything unusual on the screen? if I tell you now see the default, it is easier to try to tell me you also know if my problem or not
Old Nov 16, 2012, 06:15 PM   #4
iHateMacs
macrumors 6502a

I can see the problem. It's obvious.

If mine was like this I would take it back.

It is unusable.

The text is all foreign. No use at all.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 06:54 PM   #5
Brian Y
macrumors 68000

Stop being ridiculously picky, and just enjoy your new iPad.
Brian Y is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2012, 03:28 AM   #6
macarcyus
macrumors newbie

in the upper left screen acquires a slightly yellow, homogenized sufficiently well so that it is barely noticeable. now I can only think ... take off with the passage of time as they say when the glue to dry? using glue because both?
Old Nov 23, 2012, 11:38 AM   #7
bevsb2
macrumors 6502

I see yellow and pink on your screen. I guess I'm one of the OCD types here. I'm on my 3rd iPad 4 and I've never returned an Apple product before. The first 2 had yellow tinges on the sides. I'm really trying to like this one. I see a slight yellow tinge on the right, but since some have said here that this yellow can go away with a little time, I'm giving it a little time. I have an iPad 3 with a bright white screen. I love this iPad otherwise. The warmer screen is easier on the eyes and has good color saturation.
bevsb2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2012, 09:08 AM   #8
Glideslope
macrumors 68020

Your going crazy.
Old Nov 25, 2012, 10:45 AM   #9
karemabyte01
macrumors newbie

I also have the same error with you, my Ipad 4 , i can not see the pictures in my phone.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 12:25 AM   #10
macarcyus
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevsb2 View Post
I see yellow and pink on your screen. I guess I'm one of the OCD types here. I'm on my 3rd iPad 4 and I've never returned an Apple product before. The first 2 had yellow tinges on the sides. I'm really trying to like this one. I see a slight yellow tinge on the right, but since some have said here that this yellow can go away with a little time, I'm giving it a little time. I have an iPad 3 with a bright white screen. I love this iPad otherwise. The warmer screen is easier on the eyes and has good color saturation.
the ipad 3 is possible that what you bought in the first few weeks when the screens were samsung. LG is the warm and try to convince you not like me because they look better the other xD. But now assemble all the same, I hope to return to the old days. Indeed has a yellow spot, and all that are also side edges, do not think to take off over time, I have seen two different fnac stores where saw the same problem and was perfect mediamark where despite the bad reputation of this store
Old Nov 29, 2012, 07:03 AM   #11
bevsb2
macrumors 6502

My iPad 3 was one of the first produced and has a bright white bluish screen with no tints anywhere. I did return the 3rd iPad 4 and my 4th has a good screen. It is a warmer white, but is bright and has no yellow tints. I actually like it better than my iPad 3. My advice is to return your iPad and get one you are happy with.
bevsb2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting