Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 16, 2012, 08:16 PM   #1
rak007
macrumors 6502a

Two iPhones syncing with single laptop, how to selectively sync music ?

I own iDevices but i am not really good at using iTunes. I am confused about syncing music to my iPhone. Between my and my wife's iPhone we have different music and for now i have no music loaded in mine while the existing iTunes library in my primary laptop is synced to my wife's iPhone. Now i want to ask what if the case is that there are like 10 albums which my wife wants and there are 10 albums which i want and few of these are common between both of us.
The question here is what if i have multiple iDevices which are using single laptop to sync the files and music and we need to selectively sync the music, how to go about that ?
rak007 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 09:07 PM   #2
shelbymayer
macrumors regular

Create separate playlists and sync the appropriate one to each phone
shelbymayer is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting