Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Oct 27, 2012, 06:14 PM   #76
AppleScruff1
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by nia820 View Post
You gotta to be kidding.

Apple is about making profits. So why not branch out it other countries. Just because apple is an American company doesn't mean it should only focus on American customers. The world outside of America is huge.

When there was a Wii shortage Japanese people weren't whining about there should be enough wiis at ho,e before the rest of the world.

You act as there is a food shortage . So what you got to wait 3 for a new igagdet. That's a first world problem my friend.
I'm not kidding at all. Look into your countries duty fees.
AppleScruff1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2012, 01:42 AM   #77
nia820
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleScruff1 View Post
I'm not kidding at all. Look into your countries duty fees.
its only 5% here in Qatar. and there is no sales tax.

but my point isnt the price so much. my point is that it is ignorant of you to think that america should get their iphone 5s before anyone else in the world.

as an american who has traveled a lot ive notice that we are very isolated people when it comes to the rest of the world. somehow we think we are better than the rest.

the statement that you made and others have made on this thread proves this point.

and just so you know there are shortages all over.
nia820 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2012, 05:46 AM   #78
iKaushal
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilInDisguise View Post
Kaushal, Which city/state prices are these from?

Im in Maharashtra and taxes are higher here by 8.5% on mobile phones over all other states in the country.
These are prices in Mumbai.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 11:21 PM   #79
asharom
macrumors newbie

'Happy' (not) to update that the only iPhone 5's in Malaysia right now are those coming from anywhere but Malaysia.

I think by the time they actually arrive, the iPhone 5S will be a reality.

Same goes for the iPad mini - retina will probably be out before the mini get's to our shores.

Seems like Apple may have really been overly optimistic when they claimed the 100+ countries to get the iPhone by years' end.

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion