Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:22 AM   #1
Prab
macrumors newbie

Automatically organise photos **inside** your events: Chaptrs Photo Browser (FREE)

Hi all,

Please help me graduate from school by trying this FREE app:

I'm currently a part-time PhD student and I developed this in my spare-time as one of my deliverables for graduation. So please be kind

If you're feeling extra generous, please like the app on Facebook http://facebook.com/chaptrs I really appreciate your help and kindness.

Quote:
Chaptrs is a photo browser that automatically arranges photos in each album / event into smaller, more manageable groups we call chapters. This way, your photos are more organized, easier to browse and afford sharing, especially for those large vacation albums.

Use Chaptrs to visualize your photo libraries, quickly access events in these libraries and share chapters of photos to your social networks using the latest OS X Mountain Lion sharing technologies.

Chaptrs was designed to work amicably with iPhoto and Aperture so changes you make in Chaptrs will not affect your existing photo libraries.

This app is designed and built by a lonely PhD student desperately trying to graduate. Please support him (@jprabawa) by trying out this free app.

Features
======
* Visualize your photo libraries
* Automatically organize your albums / events into chapters
* Simple drag-and-drop to rearrange your photos
* Share your chapters and photos with the latest OS X Sharing Technologies
* Works with iPhoto and Aperture photo libraries
* Supports Quicklook (Just press spacebar!)
* Drag your chapters or photos outside Chaptrs to copy them to other applications

Your feedback and support is much appreciated! Send any comments or questions to chaptrs@jprabawa.com.

For the latest news, visit http://chaptrs.com and follow us on Twitter (@chaptrs) or on tumblr at http://blog.chaptrs.com

Coming in Version 1.1
==============
* Support for video files
* More visualizations

Many thanks in advance,

Jesse
Prab is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:02 PM   #2
Michaelgtrusa
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
Hi all,

Please help me graduate from school by trying this FREE app:

I'm currently a part-time PhD student and I developed this in my spare-time as one of my deliverables for graduation. So please be kind

If you're feeling extra generous, please like the app on Facebook http://facebook.com/chaptrs I really appreciate your help and kindness.

Many thanks in advance,

Jesse

Thanks!! nice app! 
Old Nov 17, 2012, 09:43 AM   #3
Prab
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgtrusa View Post
Thanks!! nice app! 
Thanks Michael!
Prab is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store