Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 17, 2012, 09:34 PM   #1
hoodedwarbler12
macrumors regular

Listen to iPod Touch in Bed?

This might sound like a dumb question. I'm planning on getting an iPod Touch 5g this week. I currently have a cheap MP3 player that I listen to in bed to help me get to sleep. However, sometimes I accidentally fall asleep while listening to it. It has a sleep timer so battery loss isn't an issue, but sometimes I roll onto it and it even falls off the bed occasionally. I don't want that to happen to a $300 device, but I really want something to listen to in bed. My question is, would you recommend listening to an iPod touch in bed, and if so, how can I keep from rolling onto or dropping it in my sleep? Should I go ahead and set it on the floor next to my bed or something like that? Thanks.
hoodedwarbler12 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch