Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yto

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 22, 2012
Hey Everyone ! Today i bought new :apple:"apple digital a/v adapter" for my ipad 3rd generation, and wanted to watch 1080p movie, in 1920x1080 via HDMI through AVplayer HD. But avplayer can't. The maximum resolution is 1728x972 (which means small black empty lines on the boards) is it normal or not ? How can i solve this problem :confused:? Thanks

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
Hey Everyone ! Today i bought new :apple:"apple digital a/v adapter" for my ipad 3rd generation, and wanted to watch 1080p movie, in 1920x1080 via HDMI through AVplayer HD. But avplayer can't. The maximum resolution is 1728x972 (which means small black empty lines on the boards) is it normal or not ? How can i solve this problem :confused:? Thanks

Are you sure you've enabled Full HD support? I've had absolutely no problems outputting Full HD on my iPad 3 + HDMI / VGA adapters with AVplayer HD in non-mirrored modes.

yto

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 22, 2012
Are you sure you've enabled Full HD support? I've had absolutely no problems outputting Full HD on my iPad 3 + HDMI / VGA adapters with AVplayer HD in non-mirrored modes.

How to enable it ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.