Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Nov 18, 2012, 08:55 AM   #1
TH55
macrumors 68020

Please help me! Something happened to my phone

My 4S wasn't connecting to wifi so I did what I usually do, I reset network settings. When my phone started up again, every app I opened suddenly took up only 1/4 of the screen. Here is what they look like now:

I should mention I am jailbroken, although I have never had this problem.

I am unable to navigate any of the apps as they are too small to accurately click any of the links, so I am unable to respring.

I tried powering down and on again, nothing changed.

What can I do without restoring my phone? I really don't want to lose all of my jailbreak settings. Is there any way to back them up from my computer? Thanks.
TH55 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2012, 09:00 AM   #2
nwmtnbiker
macrumors 65816

I installed something before that fid that but it's been awhile since I've been able to jb... What was the last app you installed from cydia? Also looks like you have 5 updates but doubt that would fix your problem. Might have more luck if you post in the jb/hacks section...

http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105
nwmtnbiker is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone