Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:18 AM   #1
Habibrobert
macrumors newbie

iPhone no longer prints to printer

Hello,

I have an hp wireless printer and I was able to print via my iPhone. Today I went to safari and tried to print a web page and saw that nothing came out of the printer. The iPhone detects the printer and sends the print job to it, but nothing happens. At the same time, if I use the hp eprint app, the printer will print.

So I know the printer does work, but I am confused as to why it won't print when I use the print button that I safari or the email application. Any ideas on what could be the problem? Is there anyway to "forget" the printer and then add it and see if the problem is corrected?

Thanks
Habibrobert is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2012, 09:38 PM   #2
JamesWilliams12
macrumors member

Turn off the printer first , after restart the iphone too. Try the same procedure that u used to do, and i hope that gonna work.
JamesWilliams12 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2012, 09:42 AM   #3
PM-Performance
macrumors 6502

Is it an airprint certified printer? Or are you using the Airprint hack and running the service on another PC to control it?
PM-Performance is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting