Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 18, 2012, 04:10 PM   #1
zzdodge
macrumors newbie

iPhone 4Sfails to answer with bluetooth

When receiving incoming calls, and sometimes when making calls, my iPhone 4s will connect with the phone, rather than the bluetooth, even though the bluetooth is "connected".

This is maddening, and very distracting when driving or doing other chores. I have googled for similar problems and not found anything which gives me a clue as to where to check and what to do.

Any ideas?
zzdodge is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search