Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikejg

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2012
i think they just limited you to sending imessages to people within your "region" because i was asked to enter a region for the first time ever. what's that all about?

If this was the case I would be able to imessage my wife, which I cannot.

kyelani

macrumors newbie
Nov 18, 2012
Good grief. Some of you people really need to get a grip. It's annoying, yes. Infuriating even. But class action lawsuits and compensation for "pain and suffering"? Really? Apple will get it fixed and in the meantime you'll just have to go back to what you were using before these FREE services were introduced and guess what... the world won't end as a result!

Last edited:

Arelunde

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2011
CA Central Coast
Still down on the California Central Coast. Wouldn't it be nice to get a message or email from Apple letting us know there's issues with iCloud so we don't waste time trying to "fix" our own devices?? :eek:

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
yes a free service goes down and everyone panics lmao
inb4ipaidforthedevice
inb4iboughtmoreicloudstorage
inb4applefanboy

darster

Suspended
Aug 25, 2011
It would have been repaired a lot sooner, but the IT staff is using Apple's version of Maps to get to where the servers are. Thus, it may be quite a bit longer before this is fixed.

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Oct 23, 2010
Back up in nyc. If i try to text canada imessage doesnt work. iMessage makes BBM seem stable.

Last edited:

Rumple

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2011
It's been down for me all day and still down. Second time this happened to me recently.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.