Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 17, 2012, 11:26 AM   #1
VNM
macrumors member

Transferring Preview annotations?

I have been making notes on PDFs in Preview for a set of classes and now have access to a higher quality set of the slides and wanted to transfer the annotations I've made. Is it possible to essentially rip all my annotations and apply them to the newer higher quality PDF?

I've made notes on the first 100 pages of the 400+ pg PDF file, so I don't want to re-annotate the higher quality PDF by hand.

Thanks
VNM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2012, 12:06 PM   #2
GGJstudios
macrumors Westmere

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNM View Post
Is it possible to essentially rip all my annotations and apply them to the newer higher quality PDF?
This would be a handy feature, but I haven't seen any method of doing this.
GGJstudios is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2012, 10:01 PM   #3
VNM
macrumors member

Hm, too bad a feature like this doesn't exist. Thanks anyway.
VNM is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store