Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 19, 2012, 01:14 AM   #1
UncleheFTy
macrumors member

Attaching stuff to mail

Occasionally I have to attach pictures etc to mail and when I do it decreases the size, sometimes so they are unreasonable and unreadable is there a way to set preferences to ensure that they are always readable?
UncleheFTy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2012, 01:15 AM   #2
Macman45
macrumors G5

If you save the files you wish to attach as PDF documents, then attach them you can adjust size accordingly.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 01:17 AM   #3
UncleheFTy
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman45 View Post
If you save the files you wish to attach as PDF documents, then attach them you can adjust size accordingly.
Thanks MacMan, that's not the issue, often they are jpegs that I simply want to send and sometimes, even tough they are sized at, say 1,5mb they come out as thumbnails.

Uncle
UncleheFTy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2012, 01:25 AM   #4
Gav2k
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleheFTy View Post
Thanks MacMan, that's not the issue, often they are jpegs that I simply want to send and sometimes, even tough they are sized at, say 1,5mb they come out as thumbnails.

Uncle
The work around used to be to select them all in camera roll and then select email after that insert the text. Tho trying it myself using the new insert option doesn't look to rescale the pictures.
Gav2k is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store