Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Nov 17, 2012, 04:52 PM   #26
northernbaldy
macrumors 6502a

I found a car this morning I'm not giving it back
Anyone recommend a good auto locksmith?
Old Nov 17, 2012, 05:41 PM   #27
hackthatphone
macrumors 68000

Well here's a crazy idea: you return it to its rightful owner. I'm sure you'd like to have your expensive lost _______ returned to you.

It's very unfortunate that some come to the Internet for questions of morality. A little voice should be inside you that answers these questions for you.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 07:27 AM   #28
dhlizard
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackthatphone View Post
Well here's a crazy idea: you return it to its rightful owner. I'm sure you'd like to have your expensive lost _______ returned to you.

It's very unfortunate that some come to the Internet for questions of morality. A little voice should be inside you that answers these questions for you.
So true, but sadly so many place possessions above morality these days.

Look for me here
dhlizard is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2012, 09:15 AM   #29
labman
macrumors 604

based on the other threads he's started I/m making a trolling call...
Old Nov 18, 2012, 11:01 PM   #30
GoodKarma1
macrumors newbie

The Right Thing

The right and only thing to do is turn in the phone......... Or you should rot in hell and hopefully, you get arrested.

The phone does not cost $200. Whey does everyone think that. It cost $650 plus tax to replace and iphone. It is only $200 if you are renewing your 2 year contract. If you are not up for renewal.... Apple has an ironclad contract that no carrier can break. They do not allow for the early renewal of contracts other than for a few months.
GoodKarma1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:23 AM   #31
wjlafrance
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodKarma1 View Post
The right and only thing to do is turn in the phone......... Or you should rot in hell and hopefully, you get arrested.

The phone does not cost $200. Whey does everyone think that. It cost $650 plus tax to replace and iphone. It is only $200 if you are renewing your 2 year contract. If you are not up for renewal.... Apple has an ironclad contract that no carrier can break. They do not allow for the early renewal of contracts other than for a few months.
Absurd. The carrier can do whatever they want as long as Apple gets their full $650 in the end.

Cricket sells the phone at a significant loss with no contract.

I know what the phone costs, and you know what the phone costs, but if this guy were to walk into an Verizon store today and say "I want an iPhone 5", he'd be quoted $199.99.
wjlafrance is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks