Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6

Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:14 AM   #1
johanpoulsen
macrumors newbie

Location service menu is locked

Hi!
I have a problem with my iPhone 5.
The location service menu i locked so that can't change any setting for the individual apps. Does anyone know how to unlock this menu? i've already tried to reset the location services from within the general menu, but that dosen't help..
johanpoulsen is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:53 AM   #2
mikeydeezy
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanpoulsen View Post
Hi!
The location service menu i locked so that can't change any setting for the individual apps. Does anyone know how to unlock this menu? i've already tried to reset the location services from within the general menu, but that dosen't help..

Check Parental Controls maybe?
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:55 AM   #3
Weaselboy
macrumors G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanpoulsen View Post
Hi!
Look in Settings/General/Restrictions. Sounds like someone PIN locked locations so you cannot change it.
Weaselboy is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2012, 10:56 AM   #4
johanpoulsen
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaselboy View Post
Look in Settings/General/Restrictions. Sounds like someone PIN locked locations so you cannot change it.
Thx.. that whole thing looked locked aswell, but when i tried to turn restrictions on (??) i unlocked all of it!
Thx for the help!!
johanpoulsen is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 03:05 AM   #5
Quad5Ny
macrumors 6502a

Restrictions is extremely buggy in iOS 6, it crashes the Settings App and does the wrong things half the times.
Quad5Ny is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6