Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

johanpoulsen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 19, 2012
Hi!
I have a problem with my iPhone 5.
The location service menu i locked so that can't change any setting for the individual apps. Does anyone know how to unlock this menu? i've already tried to reset the location services from within the general menu, but that dosen't help..

mikeydeezy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
MN, USA
Hi!
The location service menu i locked so that can't change any setting for the individual apps. Does anyone know how to unlock this menu? i've already tried to reset the location services from within the general menu, but that dosen't help..

Check Parental Controls maybe?

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
Hi!

Look in Settings/General/Restrictions. Sounds like someone PIN locked locations so you cannot change it.

johanpoulsen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 19, 2012
Look in Settings/General/Restrictions. Sounds like someone PIN locked locations so you cannot change it.

Thx.. that whole thing looked locked aswell, but when i tried to turn restrictions on (??) i unlocked all of it!
Thx for the help!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.