|Nov 19, 2012, 10:10 AM||#1|
Base-Config Mac Mini with VMWare
Will the base configuration mac mini (upgraded to 16GB crucial RAM) run VMWare with Windows 7/8 on 2 monitors run well??
- I will not be running any games on it
- I will be running Lightroom 3 on windows (thru VMWare)
- I will be using iMovie (nothing fancy though, just basic trims, etc)
- both monitors are 1080p and 2-year olds
- 80% of the time is just running YouTube videos on it
I am mainly worried about the integrated graphics (or should I be worried about something else too?). So, will the base-config mac mini work well for me?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 AM.