|Nov 19, 2012, 10:10 AM||#1|
Base-Config Mac Mini with VMWare
Will the base configuration mac mini (upgraded to 16GB crucial RAM) run VMWare with Windows 7/8 on 2 monitors run well??
- I will not be running any games on it
- I will be running Lightroom 3 on windows (thru VMWare)
- I will be using iMovie (nothing fancy though, just basic trims, etc)
- both monitors are 1080p and 2-year olds
- 80% of the time is just running YouTube videos on it
I am mainly worried about the integrated graphics (or should I be worried about something else too?). So, will the base-config mac mini work well for me?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Mac Mini config for HDTV and EyeTV||teaman||Apple TV and Home Theater||3||Dec 29, 2012 06:26 AM|
|Macbook Air 11" - Base Config.||Throw Out||MacBook Air||8||Nov 3, 2012 04:53 AM|
|Why Mac Mini remarkably slower than MacBook with same config???||selenic||Mac mini||6||Oct 15, 2012 03:31 PM|
|A 2011 base mac mini with 16gb of ram would be as fast as the upcoming 2012 mini?||Che Castro||Mac mini||16||Sep 17, 2012 07:02 PM|
|Retina base config owners: How much disk space left?||bamaster||MacBook Pro||9||Aug 6, 2012 01:14 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 AM.