Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 19, 2012, 10:32 AM   #1
slickrick298
macrumors newbie

Max Quality settings on handbrake to Stream to Apple Tv?

Sorry, I am sure this has been discussed multiple, multiple times. I am not too tech savy so if you could explain it like I am 5, I'd appreciate it!

I have an Apple TV 3, and am trying to have it be my home theater media center. I have a bunch of DVDs ripped to either a videots folder, or saved as a .iso file. Which settings do I need to use on handbrake to have it be the best picture, and best sound? I would like to preserve true 5.1 surround sound as well. Also, file size is not really important (I plan on having several external hard drives to store everything and then everything imported into Itunes).

I have seen so much conflicting information on what to set the handbrake settings to. Any info to straighten this out is much appreciated!

Thanks!
slickrick298 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater