Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Sep 12, 2012, 08:28 AM   #1
mkrndll
macrumors member

Schedule emails to be sent later

It is pretty common for me to want to send an email at a different time than when I write it (say I write it at 5am and want it sent at midday). Is there any Mail plugin, script or whatever that can be used to that end?

I have found this: http://fairerplatform.com/2010/09/ho...le-email-os-x/ , but it does not work on Mountain Lion.

Thanks!

Last edited by mkrndll; Sep 12, 2012 at 08:37 AM.
mkrndll is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2012, 06:56 PM   #2
Chef Medeski
macrumors 6502a

Anyone know the answer? I'm really curious as well to find out how to do it.
Chef Medeski is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2012, 11:38 AM   #3
cheeeeesus
macrumors newbie

There are apps on the App Store that can do that. The one I'm using is not available in all Countries, but there are others. I'm sorry I cannot say the name of the app I'm using, since the forum rules forbid it. Just search for it.
cheeeeesus is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2012, 01:25 PM   #4
jojoba
macrumors 65816

Postbox email client does that. It's an excellent app, which also has Evernote integration.

http://www.postbox-inc.com
Old Apr 23, 2013, 02:50 PM   #5
michaeld13
macrumors newbie

Check www.tickletrain.com - it allows you to send emails at a different time, but really helps with managing your follow-ups if that's what you are trying to do...
michaeld13 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2013, 06:00 PM   #6
jasontd101
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeld13 View Post
Check www.tickletrain.com - it allows you to send emails at a different time, but really helps with managing your follow-ups if that's what you are trying to do...
I am not sure TickleTrain is what they need. TickleTrain is great if you want to follow-up on emails and have them sent automatically for you at a later time if you do not get a response. But if you simply want to send a response to an incoming email at a particle time I have not see such a plugin but sounds like a great idea!
jasontd101 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2014, 10:26 PM   #7
MainStream
macrumors newbie

I appreciate the comments on SendLater. I have been looking for something like this for over year. Works great!
MainStream is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Tags
email, mail, osx, schedule, sparrow