Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacNoobGuy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2012
hey guys, i was just wondering if there was another way for me to transfer videos to my iPod Touch without using iTunes. i'm just finding it difficult to go through my 'movies' collection and individually select every video as i have over a hundred or so now. it's really cumbersome for me to selecting them individually so i'd appreciate any help!

thanks

rtfulk

macrumors member
May 16, 2007
You can use DiskAid to transfer videos to your iPod Touch without iTunes. I use it all the time. To transfer videos to the Apple Video app you will need to buy DiskAid, but if you have VLC or another video app you can use the free version to copy them over.

Randy

MacNoobGuy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2012
ok thanks. are there any alternatives to diskaid on the mac app store?

how do you use dropbox?

MacNoobGuy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2012
ok i'm trying to delete movies from the itunes movie folder so there's less videos for me to sort through within iTunes, but the movies don't disappear... they just stay there even though the files aren't there?

MacNoobGuy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2012
hi, i'm still trying to sort this out. how do you use dropbox? i can't work it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.