Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 20, 2012, 05:36 AM   #1
CiccioAtSea
macrumors member

Send a message via MSN to CiccioAtSea
Advice needed before switching to iPad mini

So my situation is that:

I travel A LOT; since I've got my 3rd gen iPad I'm using it as my main computing device (together with my iPhone), it is great for everything I need to do and I'm using my laptop less and less everyday since I got my ipad.

I use it for everything, EVERYWHERE... Sitting at my desk, during the lunch, in the bathroom, in the bed before sleeping, everywhere.

Now the mini is out and I feel I would love it; I saw it in a store few days ago but I couldn't play with it too much...

People already owning one... any advice? Do you think it could take the place of my full size ipad? Or, since I use it so much, it would be just too small? How do you feel it when reading and typing? What about playing?

I consider myself an "heavy" iPad user but I can't figure out if I could "survive" or even enjoy a mini more that a regular ipad.

Thanks to all of you for sharing your thoughts and helping me in this important but difficult decision.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad