Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Nov 14, 2012, 04:00 PM   #101
uwbadger
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB2k View Post
how is the dock a "lightening accessory" its a lump of metal with a hole. You have to provide your own Lightening to USB cable to make it work.

that is a gip.
<sarcasm>Yeah, the Romani people strike again. Isn't there some sort of final solution to stop them from ripping us off with their overpriced electronic goods?</sarcasm>
uwbadger is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 02:38 PM   #102
elec999
macrumors regular

I purchased the Belkin's first two products include a car charger and a Charge + Sync Dock, each priced at $29.99. Belkin is currently accepting pre-orders for the new accessories, which will begin shipping by November 15. Today's because a quality car charger and lighting cable will cost me more. I then realize this thing outputs 2.1Amps is that safe for iPhone?
elec999 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion