Edit video, audio, and photos 'Pinnacle Studio' (iPad 2, 3) $4.99 => Free
Brand new (literally
, read below) and free through September 18, 2012. Straight full version,
no nasty "In-App Purchases", no annoying ads, not a crippled trial/lite/free version. Visit immediately
your nearest iOS App Store!
App Store link:
Big-screen moviemaking comes to the touchscreen with Pinnacle® Studio for iPad. Our leading film-editing technology brings you an easy-to-use app that enables you to quickly edit video, audio, and photos at the speed of your creativity.
Swiftly arrange your clips in the Storyboard, make precision edits using the Timeline, and add high-quality transitions, effects, and a soundtrack. Enjoy 1080p output support and share your movie directly to YouTube, Facebook, Box and moreor export your project to Pinnacle® Studio for the PC and continue editing with even more advanced tools.
Easily Access Your Media
- Work with any media on your devicevideo, audio, and photos
- Access media from external devices via an iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Capture video and photos from within the app
- Organize media by Albums, Events, Faces, and more
- Get started quickly with how-to materials
- Easily navigate your project with intuitive gestures
- Swiftly arrange clips in the Storyboard
- Make precise edits and trim individual frames in the Timeline and Precision Trimmer
- Easily replace one clip with another
- Use Montage templates to create multi-layer 3D animations, transitions, and titles
- Help your story flow using 16 transitionsincluding high-quality dissolves, fades, and more
- Easily composite video tracks to create layered looks
- Generate professional-looking motion titles and graphics with full control over text, font, color, size, position, and rotation
- Create amazing Picture-in-Picture effects with full control over position, size, and rotation
- Pan and zoom on your photos to create high-impact slideshows
- Enjoy full-screen playback
- Use your own audio or choose from the included sound effects
- Trim audio to any length, set levels, and fade audio in or out
- Use the Voiceover feature to add documentary-style narration to your videos and slideshows
- Easily share your movies via YouTube, Facebook, Box, and more
- Export projects to Pinnacle Studio for the PC
- Enjoy full 1080p output support
Pro Technology, Pro Results
- Easy enough for the hobbyist, powerful enough for the pro
(Note: location services are required by Apple to allow Pinnacle Studio to access your photos and videos, and are only used for this purpose.)
What's New in Version 2.0
** PCmag.com Editors Choice and 4/5 stars April 2012 **
* New and improved product name
* Enjoy full 1080p project and file export
* Integrated Box export to easily transfer projects and movies to the PC
* Now you can duplicate your projects on the home screen
* Further stability improvements for an improved editing experience
* Location services are required by Apple to allow Avid Studio to access your photos and videos, and are only used for this purpose.
* Check out our app FAQs on pinnaclesys.com/studioapp_support
* Watch Pinnacle Studio app tutorials on pinnaclesys.com/ipadvideos
* Join the community on facebook.com/pinnaclesys
FREE for a limited time.
Was 'Avid Studio' before. (AS still exists.)
App Store link (don't buy/download unless you need it for iPad 1):
Avid Studio is becoming Pinnacle Studio from Corel!
While Avid Studio will continue to work on your iPad, all new features and updates will only be available in Pinnacle Studio for iPad from Corel (for iPad 2 or newer only, iPad 1 not supported). In appreciation of your loyalty, Avid and Corel are providing Pinnacle Studio for iPad at no charge for a limited time through September 18, 2012. New features include 1080p export, cloud access with Box and more.
* Improved stability.
* Avid Studio is becoming Pinnacle Studio from Corel. Run this version to learn more.
* This will be the final release of Avid Studio for iPad and will be available for a limited time only.
(I am not the dev—just sharing the info.)
The iPad 3 is GREAT for video. Really good camera. But it would need at least 128 GB flash storage space. Enjoy Pinnacle Studio! Spread the word!
Last edited by Habakuk; Sep 1, 2012 at 01:35 AM.
Reason: Added some interesting screenshots ;-)