Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

1080pr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 1, 2012
Hoping for this Friday.... Thinking next Friday realistically . Any one else?

yaghini

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2012
is there any chance to mini 16gb LTE will available in store this friday?

i will go to trip on 25 nov and is there any chance to buy it before my trip?

really need it and any advise appreciated, any way to buy?

thanks.

Last edited:

CNeufeld

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2009
Edmonton, AB
is there any chance to mini 16gb LTE will available in store this friday?

i will go to trip on 25 nov and is there any chance to buy it before my trip?

really need it and any advise appreciated, any way to buy?

thanks.

Considering they haven't started shipping to the people who ordered them a month ago, I doubt they'll be in the stores on Friday. Getting one from the States is your best option.

Clint

yaghini

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2012
Considering they haven't started shipping to the people who ordered them a month ago, I doubt they'll be in the stores on Friday. Getting one from the States is your best option.

Clint

thank you for your reply,

I am living in Vancouver, I am new to Canada and would you please tell me whats your meaning by "from the states"?

joshuaginter

macrumors regular
May 19, 2011
Canada
I talked to a sales rep at Winnipeg's store and he said they expected them in a week and a half. Meaning first week of December.

1080pr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 1, 2012
Picked up a 32gb lte model at the eaton centre location in toronto!

Opus00

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A Mini, or iPad 4?

Clint

It's iPad 4. I was at the Eaton Centre this morning and they have 16s & 32s iPad 4 LTE in stock.

No Mini LTE yet. The guy I spoke with has no idea when they will be available and he was baffled himself. Picked up another Mini WiFi to tie me over for another 2 weeks. Hopefully the LTE version will be available by then.

CNeufeld

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2009
Edmonton, AB
It's iPad 4. I was at the Eaton Centre this morning and they have 16s & 32s iPad 4 LTE in stock.

No Mini LTE yet. The guy I spoke with has no idea when they will be available and he was baffled himself. Picked up another Mini WiFi to tie me over for another 2 weeks. Hopefully the LTE version will be available by then.

I'm pretty close to buying a WiFi one, just to play with it till my other one comes in...

Clint

I Am Canadian

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2010
Got a 64

Both my Edmonton Apple stores only had 16 and 32 GB LTE yesterday so I ordered online to secure the Black Friday pricing. As of this morning Fedex says its shipped too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.