Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xanderstone12

macrumors member
Jan 1, 2012
Please tell me where you work so I never have to go to you for dental work.

Oh hardy har.

Looking down at my watch while I'm waiting on the amalgam to mix or curing light to set up composite isn't the end of the world. There's a lot of down time while doing what I do.

grahamie

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2012
You've gotta be kidding me. Wearing an iPod nano as a watch is the dorkiest thing you could possibly do in life. Grow up and buy a real watch.

Xanderstone12

macrumors member
Jan 1, 2012
You've gotta be kidding me. Wearing an iPod nano as a watch is the dorkiest thing you could possibly do in life. Grow up and buy a real watch.

Being a troll on a Mac forum is the dorkiness thing you could possibly do in life.

DakotaGuy

macrumors 601
Jan 14, 2002
South Dakota, USA
Actually as an "iPod" the 7th generation is probably better then the 6th, but I can see your point about the Nano watch. I'm actually considering selling my barely used 6th Generation and buying a 7th since I think it might actually be a little easier to use and I like the idea of having a home button on the device.

superhrixenz

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2012
You can still purchase the 6th generation Nano on Amazon or eBay. My gf gave me the Nano on my birthday and I wear it as a watch when running. Cute gift. :apple:

otherjobs

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2011
They will see the sales decrease, and fix the things. I strongly believe it will return at 8th gen.

Breaking Good

macrumors 65816
Sep 28, 2012
They will see the sales decrease, and fix the things. I strongly believe it will return at 8th gen.

Perhaps they will bring back the 6th Gen along side the 7th Gen just like they sell the 5th and 4th Gen iPod Touch together.

I agree with others who say that the 6th Gen should replace the Shuffle. Maybe they will add the lightning connector, drop storage to 4GB and replace the Shuffle with it.

I really liked the 6th Gen. So when I saw what Apple did with the 7th Gen, I immediately went to the Refurb Store and bought a refurbed 6th Gen.

Ffosse

macrumors 68000
Nov 5, 2012
The 7G is easily better than the last one: Battery life, buttons, Bluetooth 4.

I don't even need to turn the screen on to browse folder/playlists and listen to my music.

OldHenry~G3~

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2012
Somewhere
The 7G is easily better than the last one: Battery life, buttons, Bluetooth 4.

I don't even need to turn the screen on to browse folder/playlists and listen to my music.

I personally don't like buttons, I find its easier to search through my huge amounts of music (if I played every song back to back, it would take 2 weeks) using a touchscreen.

Ffosse

macrumors 68000
Nov 5, 2012
I personally don't like buttons, I find its easier to search through my huge amounts of music (if I played every song back to back, it would take 2 weeks) using a touchscreen.

Then don't use the buttons; use the touchscreen instead.

myrtlebee

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2011
Maryland
Perhaps they will bring back the 6th Gen along side the 7th Gen just like they sell the 5th and 4th Gen iPod Touch together.

Unlikely seeing as this wasn't exactly the case with the Touch. The 4th gen is sold alongside the 5th, true, but it was never taken away for a generation like the 6th gen nano now is. They would have to resurrect a product that would be discontinued for a year.

I agree with others who say that the 6th Gen should replace the Shuffle. Maybe they will add the lightning connector, drop storage to 4GB and replace the Shuffle with it.

Now this I agree with. If you ask me, this was their original intention for the 6th gen nano. It dropped so much (namely video, camera, and form factor), it was hard to see it as the intended successor of the line.

As far as nanos in general - cute, convenient devices, but entirely overpriced. $100 would be a fair selling point in my opinion.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.