Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 21, 2012, 09:08 PM   #1
SunnyRenegade33
macrumors member

Send a message via Skype™ to SunnyRenegade33
Do you think that the iPhone 4S is the peak of Apple's phone designs

In terms of design - not performance. Does anyone else feel like the iPhone 4S will be the peak of Apple, Inc.'s phones aesthetically speaking? I have no doubt that Apple will continue to release better performing products - but as far as design goes, I think iPhone 4S is the peak.

I'm not a huge fan of the iPhone 5's design. I feel that it's actually a little bit too thin (never thought I'd be complaining about that) and I think it's awkwardly tall. I also dislike the the back of the iPhone 5 in terms of it's color.

Even if Apple released a transparent glass phone, I still would prefer the iPhone 4's design to it. The only thing that would prompt me to upgrade my phone at this point would be a SIGNIFICANT technological upgrade (something more than a tiny bit faster, or a tiny bit more resolute). Maybe something like the discovery of a technology that could project digital projections from your phone or something

What do you guys think? Has Apple reached it's peak in terms of design when it comes to phones with the 4S? Or do you prefer the new design of the 5, and think that Apple's future products will trump what we're familiar with today?
SunnyRenegade33 is offline   8 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Tags
apple, design, iphone, iphone 4s, iphone 5