|Nov 22, 2012, 11:02 AM||#1|
I've never gotten iMessage to work
- iMessage has never worked on my iPhone 5.
- It continually says "Waiting for Activation" in my settings
- Then when I login with my Apple ID/password it says "iMessage Activation. Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again."
What I've tried:
- Going to my Apple ID settings online and inputting my cell phone number.
- Signing in to FaceTime (FYI its the same issue with FaceTime settings, but I guess I've never cared to use FaceTime.) but I can't sign in to that either.
Thanks and Happy Thxgiving!
|Nov 22, 2012, 11:09 AM||#5|
What about resetting your Apple ID password? Log out of iCloud, go to the Apple website to reset the password then log back in to iCloud with the new password.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iMessage just (doesn't) work||okboy||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||2||May 26, 2014 03:54 PM|
|iMessage sometimes not work||Serban||OS X Mavericks (10.9)||4||Dec 27, 2013 07:18 AM|
|need help getting iMessage to work again||ALMF||iOS 6||3||Oct 30, 2012 05:50 PM|
|Resolved: iMessage Does Not Work||modit||OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion||13||Aug 13, 2012 08:22 PM|
|iMessage — How does it work?||EssentialParado||iOS 5 and earlier||8||Aug 2, 2012 05:43 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 AM.