|Nov 22, 2012, 11:02 AM||#1|
I've never gotten iMessage to work
- iMessage has never worked on my iPhone 5.
- It continually says "Waiting for Activation" in my settings
- Then when I login with my Apple ID/password it says "iMessage Activation. Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again."
What I've tried:
- Going to my Apple ID settings online and inputting my cell phone number.
- Signing in to FaceTime (FYI its the same issue with FaceTime settings, but I guess I've never cared to use FaceTime.) but I can't sign in to that either.
Thanks and Happy Thxgiving!
|Nov 22, 2012, 11:09 AM||#5|
What about resetting your Apple ID password? Log out of iCloud, go to the Apple website to reset the password then log back in to iCloud with the new password.
17" PBG4: 1GHZ, 2GB RAM, 100GB HD • 17" PBG4 DLSD-HD: 1.67 GHZ, 2GB RAM, 320GB HD | LEOPARD OSX 10.5.8
iPhone 5: BLACK, 64GB, SPRINT, EVERYTHING DATA FAMILY PLAN (Unlimited)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 AM.