Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
It would be better if was an actual factory.

Instead it is the "most unhealthy" restaurant chain in the country. Considering most are crap healthwise anyway that says a lot.

Michael

Yeah, I've actually eaten there. They have the best wedge salad I've had anywhere but even that is probably terrible for you, delicious though.

Tinmania

macrumors 68040
Aug 8, 2011
Aridzona
After 6 days with my Nexus 4 I'm not sure I can go back to the iPhone in its current form.

I would hate to lose:
  1. Tethering without paying extra to use the data I already pay for. I suppose I could use MyWi again someday.... when a jailbreak is released three days before the next iOS update that kills it.
  2. Auto-correct that isn't brain-dead and the same as it was in 2007. (Why in the world can't I tell iOS that I want to save a word right away?)
  3. Voice recognition that really works.
  4. Google Now
  5. Being able to share from any app to just about any app. Pulse News on iOS won't let me directly share to Evernote. I can on Android version.
  6. Real Google Maps.
  7. A browser of my choice, not Apple's. Ditto for mail, SMS or anything else.
  8. Power Control toggle widget.

What do I miss? iMessage. That is about it and it was down most of the day the last I used it (Sunday).

Michael

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.