Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Nov 22, 2012, 05:15 PM   #276
GorgonPhone
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchback666 View Post
Ps3 + xbox360= 6y+ old.....

Plus i dont think the console gamers care too much for ipad games mate.
only cause there is no proper controller for the good ones

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchback666 View Post
Well i got a ipad 2, iphone 4s and 3 macs yet i feel sorry for you seems your in love with a brand.....
umm you have a low rez ipad 2 with 500 mbs of ram??lol... ii feel sorry for you cause my ipad 3 has retina a 1 GB of ram

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
Eh...I'm not so sure about that. The GPU maybe, but I doubt the A6 can match the PPCs in the Xbox, and the funky 10 core thing the PS3 has for pure processing power.

Based on the admittedly very little I know about it, I'd peg the iPad 4 out as more powerful than the PS Vita, but not quite up there with the PS3 just yet.

----------

I am rubber you are glue? Really? Your rapier wit wounds my soul.
bench marks were taken already and and it has been proven that the PS3 can move more pixels the PS3 and xbox and the ipad3 even double what the ipad3 does. PS3 has 500mbs of old slow ram also ipads have 1gb

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacird View Post
Yeah but it is a tablet, I like my 55 inch big screen to play teh games on. Sad a tablet has more horsepower than those. I mean I get they lose I think around 250-300$$?? at launch on the consoles and they need to make that back, but 7-8 years kind of sucks for those of us who want things more modern on that front.

2013 is guaranteed though. *rock sign*
ipad 3 and 4 out put pure 1080p to any HD tv with ease... all apple needs is a proper controller for the damn thing
Old Nov 22, 2012, 05:16 PM   #277
Switchback666
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorgonPhone View Post
only cause there is no proper controller for the good ones

----------

umm you have a low rez ipad 2 with 500 mbs of ram??lol... ii feel sorry for you cause my ipad 3 has retina a 1 GB of ram

----------

bench marks were taken already and and it has been proven that the PS3 can move more pixels the PS3 and xbox and the ipad3 even double what the ipad3 does. PS3 has 500mbs of old slow ram also ipads have 1gb

----------

ipad 3 and 4 out put pure 1080p to any HD tv with ease... all apple needs is a proper controller for the damn thing
I now feel even more sorry for you lol low res screen with less ram yet does the same and cheaper with better battery and lighter

Last edited by Switchback666; Nov 22, 2012 at 05:38 PM.
Switchback666 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2012, 03:25 PM   #278
charlituna
macrumors 604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyphras View Post
So, basically you're an a**hole parent. Let your kids live a little. Seriously, do you have a giant Ayn Rand poster above your bed or something?
Better an ***** parent whose kids understand the value of a dollar than some of the entitled ***** adults we have these days that were probably coddled and given whatever they wanted as kids.

They don't NEED an iPad, they want it. It's not like the parents are denying them food, a bed etc.
charlituna is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2012, 10:53 AM   #279
Bubba Satori
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by camnchar View Post
My guess is schadenfreude.
Don't you just love the smell of schadenfreude in the morning?

Bubba Satori is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion